It is an awesome feeling to work for a company where I know the entire team from the executive level to field staff communicate well and always make decisions with the utmost integrity.
Plan Frequently and set goals
Think critically all the time
Accept responsibility for your actions
Confront conflict with people in a healthy way
Have an attitude of being teachable and open to feedback from managers and peers
Look for ways to serve others on your team
Earn the trust of others by always speaking truthfully
Talk to team members and managers frequently; don’t hide
Communicate openly about all problems and issues that arise
Know that what we say and how we say it matters
Own your part
Follow through with all issues and orders
Be on time
Act with urgency for customers and colleagues
Spend company money prudently
Spend your time at work prudently
Practice a high level of care for all company-owned property
Have high standards of quality in workmanship and appearance
Act and speak professionally with colleagues and customers
Problem solve all the way through completion; do not quit
Use all technology and resources available to you
Think smart in all situations
Seek training and ask for help if you are unsure about a safety issue
Don’t take unnecessary risks
I enjoy being able to use my ‘analytical’ mind daily to think critically about projects and continually find better ways to serve our team and our customers.
I enjoy working for a company that goes above and beyond expectations to meet the needs of their employees and customers. I work with pride knowing safety, trust, and excellence are key factors in everything we do and stand for.
I am proud of the way our team at Baseline works together day in and day out to deploy innovative power solutions tailored to our customer’s needs.
It’s amazing to get to come to work every day with people of integrity, whose actions reflect a common set of beliefs and drive rapid improvement in all areas.
Meet Our Team
As the chief steward of our vision, Graham maintains our focus on delivering exceptional generator runtime for our customers in support of achieving Baseline’s short and long-term business objectives. To meet our goals, he has nurtured a culture that is based on high trust, transparency, performance, hard work, and a passion for power generation.
Graham’s impact on customers is realized through their trust in our organization, brand, and people developed over the course of a decade of consistent execution as a temporary utility or long-term power partner. The service that Baseline delivers is second-to-none in terms of criticality, and we are honored that our customers consistently choose Baseline to meet their electric power needs.
In addition to his work at Baseline, Graham’s fifteen-year career spans working on offshore oil platforms in the Gulf of Mexico, crunching numbers and making corporate buyout presentations on Wall Street, and assisting with the startup of a water well ministry in South Sudan to serve those in extreme need. He was a 2019 Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year nominee, highlighting the rapid success of Baseline that he attributes to faithful and hardworking team members.
Also attributable to Baseline’s success is the strong and unified Board and ownership group that is truly first-class. Through their shared leadership and our management team’s ability to execute, Baseline has distinguished itself as a top-tier service company in our peer group that continues to innovate with new platforms and technology-focused electric power solutions.
Graham completed his undergrad at Southern Methodist University and earned his MBA from Texas Christian University, following up with a Graduate Certificate in Finance from SMU. His education in the oilfield services school of hard knocks is ongoing.
President & COO
VP, Finance & Accounting
VP, Finance & Accountiong
As the finance and accounting leader at Baseline, Mark’s impact is felt throughout the organization, from human resources and sales to procurement and operations. He ensures that each team member understands and acts thoughtfully towards achieving the company’s financial goals while maintaining Baseline’s status as a top-tier electric power provider.
Mark plays a significant role in advancing Baseline’s in-house financial and accounting capabilities. In Baseline’s continuous improvement environment, he designs and reconfigures processes that improve our reporting and forecasting abilities along with supporting team member growth and keeping everyone aligned on clear goals. Notably, Mark led the effort to close a major credit facility for Baseline in January of 2020 and played a key role in the multi-phase implementation of a new company-wide ERP system.
Mark is a Certified Public Accountant, serves on the board of the Council of Petroleum Accountants Society, is a member of several other professional organizations, and holds a BBA in Accounting and an MBA from Texas A&M University-Commerce.
VP, Sales & Marketing
VP, Sales & Marketing
An infectiously positive attitude and a commitment to delivering the optimal solution for the customer has powered Josh’s success throughout his fourteen years of selling in the oil and gas industry. His ability to always show up with an unmatched level of enthusiasm and dedication to make it right propels the entire Baseline team forward and generates lifelong customers.
Prior to his time at Baseline, Josh served as the Vice President of Energy for a major fuel and lubricant solutions provider, leading a team of over forty sales representatives generating over a billion dollars in annual revenue. Josh’s experience and relationships span the entire continental U.S., and he has successfully navigated several market downturns, mergers, and acquisitions in positions of leadership.
Guided by his values of Faith, Family, and Hard Work, (in that order) Josh leads an exemplary life. He enjoys spending quality time with his wife and three children, golfing, hunting, and giving back to his personal and professional communities through participation in industry organizations, fundraising events, and knowledge sharing.
Director of Human Resources
Director of Human Resources
As a trusted business leader, Tracy ensures that Baseline employees are properly supported to maximize their potential by collaborating with teams on strategic initiatives in support of organizational success such as talent planning, organizational development, performance management, benefits and compensation, and employee relations.
Tracy’s commitment to excellence and drive for continuous improvement spans over a decade and across the full array of human resource responsibilities with companies in the aerospace and oil and gas industries. She has successfully developed employee compensation plans, recruited top talent, spearheaded performance management system improvements, and implemented modern HRIS technology to improve business decisions.
Tracy earned her master’s degree from Louisiana State University in Leadership and Human Resource Development and is also certified as a senior-level HR professional through HRCI. She is an avid supporter and volunteer of multiple organizations focused on support for children, humanitarian efforts, education, and the environment.
The world is in the midst of a major energy transition and the technologies and systems developed around natural gas as a primary fuel source will play an ever-increasing role in achieving net-zero emissions goals. Baseline is committed to remaining at the forefront of this transition using a technology-enabled and customer-centric approach.
- Baseline resiliency and operational execution allow the company to successfully navigate and remain a top-performing temporary power provider through the Covid-19 induced market downtown
- Baseline launches a dedicated Automation and Control Room Team to remotely monitor real-time generator information through a cloud-based telemetry system, significantly enhancing the customer experience
- Baseline begins offering natural gas generator rental services to commercial and industrial customers
- Service territory for the Permian Basin expanded with additional facility in Midland (Baseline now has three total facilities in Permian Basin: Midland, Monahans, Carlsbad)
- Baseline acquires and successfully integrates the fleet of a competing South Texas NG power generation rental business, adding additional high quality fleet and customers
- Baseline executes and integrates a sale-leaseback transaction for NG power generation equipment with a large oil and gas operator, adding additional high quality fleet
- Baseline launches a Research and Development team focused on product development and technology integration
- Baseline founder and CEO, Graham Radler, nominated as 2019 Ernest and Young Entrepreneur of the Year (Southwest Region) for Natural Resources category
- Operations expand to the DJ Basin with a new facility and team
- Baseline achieves continued strong growth along with enhanced operational execution
- Baseline launches a dedicated technical training and development program for field service technicians
- Service territory for the Permian Basin expanded with new facility and expanded team in New Mexico
- Baseline completes the acquisition and integration of a small diesel fleet, adding high quality assets to the fleet and offering expanded capabilities to customers
- Baseline successfully operates its first large-scale, engineered natural gas microgrid at over 10 MW (10,000 kW) in size for a Permian customer
- Baseline raises additional capital with a minority growth equity partner
- Baseline opens a Central Repair Facility to handle all major generator repairs internally
- Operations expand to the Eagle Ford with a new facility and expanded team in South Texas
- Baseline relocates Permian facilities to Monahans with expanded team and facility
- Baseline begins providing service to the Permian Basin with operations based out of Pecos
- Baseline develops a proprietary H2S treating system to sweeten sour gas and create new avenues to use wellhead gas to power NG generators
- Baseline raises equity with an early stage minority equity partner; adds new credit facility to help grow fleet
- Baseline opens a facility and hires a team in northern Oklahoma to service oil and gas operators in the Mississippi Lime, Scoop, and Stack plays in the Mid-Continent
- Baseline Energy Services, LP founded by Graham Radler as a reliable and affordable provider of temporary power generation services to oil and gas operators in North America